The ease of cooking on a gas grill, or the great taste that can only be achieved on a charcoal grill? With the Char-Broil Gas2Coal, you can now have both, all in one powerful and convenient product. The Char-Broil Gas2Coal- a 3 burner gas grill, boasting 40,000-BTU main burners, and 420 square inches of cooking surface, that easily converts to a charcoal grill in under 60 seconds without the use of tools. Whats more, is that the gas burners can be used to light the charcoal, eliminating the need and inconvenience of lighter fluid. The Gas2Coal also features a 12,000-BTU side burner with lid, to help maximize prep space when not in use, porcelain-coated cast iron grates, and stainless steel burners to keep your grill lasting for years. The Char-Broil Gas2Coal Grill measures 52.5 inches W x 24.6 inches D x 47.5 inches H
- Grill surface measures 25 inches W x 17 inches deep. The lid on the 12,000-BTU side burner folds down to provide additional prep space when not in use
- Porcelain-coated, cast iron grates are rust resistant, easy to clean and built to last.
- Charcoal tray is designed to reduce flare ups when using the charcoal function of the grill.
- Charcoal tray stores in slot below the red Gas2Coal logo. Propane tank concealed from view.
- Electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push.
- Large, painted metal side shelves offer a great deal of work and prep space.
- The Gas2Coal features high-quality stainless steel burners which are durable and built to last.
- Temperature gauge allows the griller to keep track of pre-heat status and monitor the inside temperature of the grill.